Wednesday, February 22, 2012

One month off

I found a new dr that will do the IUI for $100 not $325 like the awful place I had been using. Decided to take a month off to recoup. This well be a big savings and the people I have talked with so far are very nice.

I am in Boston now waiting to get questioned in an investigation about my company. This is getting old fast. My faith in our legal system is lessening by the minute.

On a better note I will be in a plane to florida tonight for a week. I dont even know what I packed last night. This trip is a little funny I am exited to go but with so much going on it still doesn't seem real. Once I am at the pool it will be bette better.

I hope everyone is well and I will give an update when I have something interesting to say...who knows how long that will take. :) ttfn


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

2 comments:

  1. We have one more month until we have to take some time off. We are pretty poor! Is the doctor in Boston that you are going to do the $100 IUI with? It may be worth us driving down there to get it done. Pretty sure we will spend less on gas than the additional $200 that we are spending per IUI. I hope you enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a cheaper doctor! That'll help with the funds for sure! And yay for Florida--just think of palm trees and sandy beaches to get through the whole court thing!

    ReplyDelete