Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Good Scan!

Well I went for my scan again today and I got to see little bean again.  It was bouncing around and waiving hands with a good strong heart beat.  I am in a good place for the first time in a few weeks.

I do plan to change doctors in the next month or so.  We asked if they sent in the blood work from the last week because we were, OK I was, hoping to get the gender.  They then informed me that the test I was having wouldn't show this and I have to wait till 18 weeks.  OK no big deal really, except I was lead to believe this was the test that would show gender... Also they still could not tell us why the scan had to be redone!  The doctor was not in today but honestly this is my medical info.  I just want a doctor who is more upfront and clear.

I think that is it for now.  Brooke and I are going to CT for the long weekend and I am excited to get away for a bit in a happy place emotionally and physically.

I hope you all have a happy and safe holiday!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are finally settling down for you guys. Enjoy your long weekend away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a good scan! I'm glad you're switching. These people don't sound very pleasant to work with!

    ReplyDelete