Monday, May 21, 2012

CD 3

Yes this means that try # nine was also negative.  I have started birth control, the first step in IVF.  I am starting to do all my research now to see whats next.  I know 28 days of the pill and somewhere during that time I will, lets be honest, Brooke will be trained on all the shots.  I can't bring myself to do it on my own and luckily I don't have to.

I will give updates as they come but this looks more like a 2 month process from the start if not longer.

Wish me luck, maybe you should wish Brooke luck knowing what she will have to deal with :) ME

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I am almost done with BCP and start stims on June 4th! I have to be in control of injections so DW will only be doing the Progesterone! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although, I wish that you were pregnant on try #9, I am happy to hear that you have taken the next step. I am sure that the IVF will do the trick! I will be waiting to hear all the details. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from London! Looking forward to following your updates - I am due to start BCP middle of next month. We haven't tried IUI - going straight to IVF. Lots of luck on your journey - hopefully can pick up tips/info from you (and vice versa!)
    Laura :)

    ReplyDelete