Monday, May 14, 2012

A little Off today

Well I am on cycle day 29 which for me usually means I should be having my period now.  But as you may recall from previous posts I had a D&C a couple months ago.  After that my cycle went long to 31 days, but that was correct considering when I ovulated.  Now to this cycle if my ovulation was correct I should start my period Friday, making this cycle 32 days.
I have had no symptoms.  I did POAS this morning and it was a BFN.  I am not surprised but a little disappointed.  I am also just surprised at how far off my cycle is this time.  Everything I feel now I just assume it's my period.  I am moody and I know it.  I wish I wasn't but don't try to tell me that or I'll bite your head off for sure :)
I guess only time will tell.  I am ready for IVF.  I am thankful I even have the option.  Happy thoughts till Friday.
TTFN

1 comment: