Monday, April 30, 2012

CD 15 and waiting for that :)

Well I (we) had an interesting weekend.  Brooke and I were out looking at our front yard Sat morning when I decided to check the mail.  Brooke said it's only something from BCBS and junk.  I decided to open it and found out it was approval for one IVF cycle.  I was in shock.  I had been denied twice already and figured I would just have to wait out my 4 cycles.  Well now I am waiting to do (what could be) my last IUI.  I thought I would have gotten my LH surge by now but NOPE!

It is kind of strange, I got so overwhelmed by the news I actually had a migraine.  I haven't had one in a number of months and not one this bad for a long time.  Brooke is so excited about the IVF, and I know I will be as well just haven't had the time for it to sink in.

I feel like I am holding my breath on this last IUI.  I do realize that I can handle IVF.  We already did an injectable cycle and I have had surgery for that matter all for trying to have a baby.  This is not something I am afraid of.  I actually think I am more afraid it won't work and then what?  Well I have been a bit stuck in my head with all the what if's. 

I know we will have a baby soon enough how we get it doesn't matter to me.  I just wanted to put it in words why I am freaked out...  It is me not in being in control and not knowing what will happen when.  I know get used to it right, I am such a control freak!

Thanks for reading.  It seems like it gets better after I type it all out.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being approved! Just think of it as insurance--you probably won't need it (because this IUI will work, dammit!) but if you do, it's all lined up for you.

    ReplyDelete