Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Just another day

I visit this great site baby center all the time.  It has been awesome to find people going through the same things I am.  I asked the question about doing one or two IUI vials in a cycle and feel good about the answers I got.  I have done a ton of research and know its all about timing (and that's not easy) but sometimes when you want something so bad you go crazy.  I am relieved to see they recommend only one.  Considering they are not cheep it make me crazy to think of doing two in one cycle. 

I do feel like I am in a lull before the storm.  I remember all to well what my last TWW (two week wait) was like!  To give you a little insight to my personal madness... 

I check the donor sight daily to check a couple of things.  One is he still sold out?  Two has anyone gotten pregnant?  Less than a week after we made our decision and purchase I checked back and "Not Available" popped up.  I knew this would happen but so fast? As for the pregnancy, Yes they have a box for this. 
After seeing no in both spots my mind scrambles.  What if it takes me more than 5 tries?  What about baby # 2?  What if Brooke needs more?  Why hasn't anyone gotten pregnant?  Is his stuff bad?   Mind you this happens all in about the first 15 min that I sign into my computer.

If that is not bad enough...  I started my period sort of on time but my last cycle was all out of whack.  Well it wasn't quite the same as usual.  It never got heavy like it usually does and it lasted longer than my usual 3 days.  So now I think well what if I'm one of those people who still has a period while pregnant?  Mind you I POAS (Peed on a stick) the day my period started and got a BFN (Big Fat Negative) so what are the chances?  Zilch  I think of myself as a logical sane person most of the time, but clearly this is not one of the times. I HAVE NOT POAS SINCE MY PERIOD.  I think more to prove to myself that I am not crazy than to prove myself right (not pregnant).  How crazy am I? (OK don't answer please)

Well enough of my crazy thoughts for now.  I AM going to try very hard to be calm and normal from now on.  If I keep saying it do you think it could happen?  Ha

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you!!! I told Meg that we're buying one box of tests and it needs to last. So, if we test too early and get a whole bunch of BFN's I'm not buying more.

    You guys are going to be great!!! We'll be right there keeping you sane. We'll just have to blog and then talk about something else and focus our energy elsewhere. I'm convinced that it's the only way to go! I don't want it to consume me anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how any of this stuff works yet... I'll ask Brooke to help me she is good at all this stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete