Friday, November 18, 2011

5 DPO

Well I am feeling a little better today.  It is Friday after all, and only a few more hours of work.  Brooke and I finalized plans for CT the other day and we are moving the trip to next Friday.  We will spend Thanksgiving with my stepsiblings and then head to CT the next day.  I do have to reschedule with my sister but I think she will understand.  I am taking a few days off to help out.
Now the dilemma, I ask this question not even sure I could follow the answers if I tried.  I want so badly to take a pregnancy test on Thanksgiving but it will only be 11dpo.  I will be so disappointed if it is a BFN.  Will that ruin my day completely?  I also have the urge to tell my siblings we are really trying to have a baby at this point.  We only see them a couple times a year and after Thanksgiving the next time will be Easter!  I think I should wait but I am the kind of girl who might just blurt it out.  I really don't want to say anything until we have something good to say :(  I will do my best to keep my mouth shut.  But do I POAS or wait?
Good thing is I will be busy from 11dpo until AF shows up or I get the great news of a BFP.
I was just chatting with some ladies on BBC and it makes me more sure I want to find a new Dr.  I think I may call our midwife and ask her to assist us from now on, that is if insurance will accept her help as medically assisted.  I am at try #5.  This sucks so much as far as insurance.  If under 35 you have t try 12 times to get help if over just 6 tries.  On one had I wish I waited but who know it would really take this long.  Now it's like the last 4 don't count, this one too if it doesn't work.  Man I hate insurance but who doesn't.
Well I think I have shot off at the mouth enough today :)  Thanks for your ear.  Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment