Tuesday, November 15, 2011

2 days past IUI #5

Well I know it has been a while and honestly I have no excuse.  Life can be crazy! I am now in my 5th two week wait but this time we tried with 2 vials of swimmers.  One at 4am and one at 9pm both on Sunday 11-13-11.  I have high hopes but I think I have an equal amount of doubt.  This is very hard...  I don't keep many secrets so a lot of people know we are trying to get pregos.  This makes it awesome because people get excited and it helps me keep positive, on the same note when I am feeling down it is hard to explain.  The change in seasons doesn't make it much better.  It is gray out :(  Now all I can think about is cleaning my yard yuck :(

My mom is back in FL and Brooke's mom just sold her house of almost 30 years and bought a new house.  It makes for an even less fun time in the next couple of months.  We need to plan time to go to CT to help out with the move and Brooke says she has to pick up a lot of her stuff...  I didn't even know she still had stuff in CT???  The only thing that will make this fun for me is knowing I have a bun in the oven.  I actually enjoy going to CT but I also know nothing will be the same now and it will be hectic.  I also know my emotional wife will have a hard time and I lack in the sweetness as I am sure you all know, even when I try.

When I started this post I didn't realize it would be so negative....moving on.

The day before doing the insemination Brooke and I went to KMart to pick a new baby item, usually a t shirt or something little and cute.  I was so excited to find a little fleece newborn sleeper thing with giraffes on it.  (you know the things that have no legs just a pouch, I don't know what they are called)  It is so cute and how can you go wrong with giraffes :) 

Well I hope to pee on a stick for Thanksgiving my favorite holiday!  If I get a positive then I know I will be in the best of moods great food and a bun!  Please keep your fingers crossed I know that if you are reading this you are rooting for us so thank you.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope this time works! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! We're in our 2WW as well..just a couple days ahead of you! :)

    ReplyDelete