Monday, July 8, 2013

a little heart beat!

I know it has been a bit but I was just so nervous I couldn't write.  We had our first BETA on June 23rd and it came back at 203.6 then another on the 26th came back at 786.  So I was happy but still freaking out.  We went this morning for our first scan and honestly I wanted to run away the whole time expecting to see nothing.  Thank goodness it was all in my head.  We have one little blob measuring perfectly and a little heartbeat!  I am still in a fog and not sure when it will hit me it is real, other than the RE telling us we have to find an OB in the next 2 weeks.

I have not felt much this time.  A little yucky stomach but I haven't felt like it is morning sickness yet but I might be delusional because I did puke last night (not nice).

Other than that I don't have much to say.  I hope this is it!

Thanks for looking in and I will update when I have any good news to share.

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! So happy for you guys!! This is great news :).

    ReplyDelete