Wednesday, July 11, 2012

BETA #2 results 157

I guess I could have explained a little better what a BETA is for those not on this TTC roller coaster ride.  The Dr can do a blood test to confirm pregnancy but they can also do a test that generates a number in relation to how much of the pregnancy hormone you have in your blood at that time.  The idea is to have that number double within a certain span of time.  My first number was 77 and my second number is 157.  That is a doubling time of 46.7 hours.  I am happy with this number and the Dr. office said it was good.  I go back for a third test next Wed. but I am so happy right now.

It feels like this really is it!  I will keep you posted and thanks so much for sticking around.  Your support is making this roller coaster a much better ride.

<3

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Sounds like you're right on track with this little one. I'm so happy for you and look forward to hearing what your next number is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am so thrilled for you! Can't wait to see the events over the next year! :)

    ReplyDelete