Thursday, July 5, 2012

We have 2 lines!

In case you don't know what that means WE ARE PREGNANT!  I do have to say it is a very faint line but a line is a line in this business.  This is the first time in over a year of trying to see two lines.  I am only 11 days past ovulation 8 days past transfer.  I do need to be cautious it is very early but so many of you have been reading all my ups and down I can't stand not telling you!  So for this moment and I pry the next 9 months my wife and I are pregnant.

I really can't say anything to top that.  I will be going in for my BETA (blood pregnancy test) on Monday and will report back as soon as I know the numbers!

I hope you all had a happy 4th.  <3

6 comments:

  1. who ho!!! Congratulations! I got my first two lines yesterday as well!!! Finger crossed our betas will be good!Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That is fantastic news :). I'm so happy for you both and can't wait to hear about your beta :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Congrats this is great news! Can't wait for Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!!!! Holy moly! That is so exciting! I am so ecstatic for you guys!!! Looking forward to your update on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sending many good thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete