Friday, July 20, 2012

Things seem to be on track.

I went for my 3rd BETA on wed and it came back at 1650.  The nurse called and said it was good :).  Prior to her call I had a little panic attack.  I went in to the potty around 11 and had blood, it was brown which means old blood, I know this is normal as I have read many times but I freaked.  I called the nurse and the numbers were not in yet but she said they don't worry about brown blood.  Easy for them.  Well by end of day no more blood and still none so I do feel better.  My back is much better but by the end of the day it aches.  I think it will be better in the next week.  I ordered yoga videos and I think the stretching will make all the difference.

We go for our first ultrasound on the 31st at 9am.  It can't get here soon enough.  We should see the heart beat then.  I am really hoping for great news.  I was feeling so good before the spotting (well good about being pregnant! my back still hurt) I hope seeing something or someone in my belly :) will put me back in a place of ease.

Now that we have gotten this far I am ready to try to really enjoy my summer.  Going to start planning family visits to CT and maybe a few shindigs at our place.  I am getting excited!

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. That's great news about your beta! Can't wait to hear about the ultrasound :)

    ReplyDelete