Monday, July 9, 2012

BETA 77 at 15dpo

So it is confirmed we ARE pregnant, but we kinda guessed that.  The number came back at 77.  I really thought it would be higher but what do I know.  I go back on Wed for BETA #2.

Crazy thing is every time I feel anything I go into a panic.  I went to McDonalds for lunch (I know it is bad) I took two bites and my stomach tightened.  Then I started thinking, is this my period.  I am only saying this because it keeps going through my head at least once an hour.  I don't want to freak out but I can't stop.  I really hope the second BETA eases my nerves. 

I was reading on baby center March 2013 and a small group formed for the third week of the month.  They had introductions and I was SHOCKED at how many of this group had had miscarriages.  This is a group of maybe 20 women so far, most straight and young and I would bet 1/3 of them had had a miscarriage.  It was crazy to read and only made me more nervous.  The only thing that eased my mind is most seemed to be after having a healthy first child, but still :(

I AM HAPPY, but this blog is supposed to also let people know whats going on in my head sometimes and well as much as I am excited I am also terrified.

Till Wed.........time to double those numbers

No comments:

Post a Comment