Monday, December 12, 2011

In the TWW (2DPO)

Well we have completed our 5th nope make that 6th insemination with two vials again.  We did it Sat morning and Sat evening about 12 hrs apart.  I had some cramping a couple times during the day and once that I noticed in the middle of the night.  I am hoping that it was ovulation pains and we had good timing but we won't know for two weeks.

I thought work would occupy me this week but my boss just said he would rather I not help with the production work since I am HR.  We are so dead that doing this work for a change to help out was something I was looking forwards to.  BUT I guess I have more time to read blogs and my book.  I would so rather be busy than get paid to sit and wait for the phone to ring.

I think this Christmas is going to be interesting.  We have agreed to do no gifts.  They are so hard to purchase and I even hate getting them.  The only gift I want is a BFP and it would be the best Christmas ever.  I have never been much for Christmas but I do like the tree and food!  I always like food!  Shame on me :)

Well I should get back to acting like I am working as usual :)  Hope everyone is well.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog. Good luck for a christmas BFP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your Christmas BFP. I will be thinking of you. We are one day ahead of you on our TWW, so hopefully we will both get good news for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete