Wednesday, December 28, 2011

NO GO AGAIN

Well we are not pregnant.  We have an appointment with a new clinic and I hope this will tip the odds in our favor.  We are sitting out a month to figure out a few things.  I am almost 35 and that’s when insurance will kick in and help after 6 tries.  Now we need to know if 6 tries leading up to 35 count or if the 6 have to be after I am 35.  The worst is the 6 we just did mean nothing to insurance because we did it ourselves at home.  I can't say I would have changed it.  I still wish we could make it happen ourselves at home.  But it is time to move on!

I am looking forward to this New Year.  I am going to do my best to drop some lbs. but I have said that forever.  I hope to get some things around the house done and have some fun for a month then get back to work on baby making.

I truly appreciate all of you who stop in and read this it makes things feel more real to me.  Family is great but sometimes they are to close.  Having someone who only knows a few of my thoughts and still hopes for good things for me is a feeling I didn't know I would cherish so much, so thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh. Sorry to hear that this wasn't the month. And I hope they don't make you wait until you turn 35 to start the count. Hopefully, though, you won't need 6 more tries! And I agree-it's nice to have people out there rooting for you even though they don't know you in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear that this wasn't your month. Hopefully the holiday is helping to keep your spirits up. I am sure that the new year will bring you the beautiful baby that you have been working so hard at! Have a very happy New Years! :)

    ReplyDelete