Monday, December 5, 2011

CD10

Ok so I'm getting back to excited for trying again.  (Don't even want consider another BFN right now.)  We will be doing two IUI at home again but I hope to futz with the timing a little.  I feel more relaxed about things.  Maybe it's because I know work will be busy, who knows?

Brooke and I went to see my sister and her kids and her kids kid!  Yeah 19 with a 3mo and Yes I am Jealous!  But other than that is was a nice time and they are so kind to let Brooke and me hold the little one the whole time.  Mathew is so good and sweet he didn't cry much at all.  Then he spit up on Brooke, I thought she might puke on him but she just passed him to me and ran.  Just wait till we have one :)

We put our tree up and it looks real nice.  Makes me happy just looking at it.  I hope we all have a wonderful Holiday with lots to be thankful for.

I will give an update in about a week once the deed is done.  :)  Baby dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment