Friday, January 20, 2012

13DPO

Well I caved and did POAS this morning BFN again.  I have a blood test tomorrow and I am all set to get AF and start with injections.  I am determined to get pregos before I need IVF.  Honestly it is not getting easier.

A friend asked me the other day "did you think it would have happened by now?".  I know the statistics and such but honestly I thought I was going to be a one hit wonder and now on to try #8.  My poor mom had twins at 16 and my sister also had a child young and they both had more than 3 pregnancies.  I just want one or two!

OK enough pity party, moving on!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. :( I'm sorry this wasn't it for you. It's so frustrating comparing yourself, especially when it's so easy for other people! Hopefully injections are the little boost you need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel. I assumed that by now Ashley and I would be happily planning for the arrival of our bundle from our first, maybe second try. Now we're planning our 6th. You go into this knowing that it probably won't work out the first time or two, but hoping it will, and finding yourself on try 6 or 8 and you feel a little deflated. BUT your time will come and so will ours. We just got to push on. Know that we're sending positive thoughts your way!
    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete