Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 2

I promise I don't plan to write every day...my life is not that interesting. But had an ultrasound and blood work this morning and was told to start the fsh shots tonight. I was very nervous about this even if I acted tough. Luckily Brooke got home today and was able to do it for me. It went off without a hitch.

I have to thank my stepfather for teaching me that a distraction is the key. I got all worked up and was saying hold on and saying ouch to get ready to prepare myself not realizing that by the time I was ready Brooke had already given me the shot. Didnt feel it at all. Tomorrow may be another story but we know we can do it.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

1 comment:

  1. try icing the spot, too--then you really don't feel it! :)

    ReplyDelete