Monday, January 9, 2012

2 DPO Again!

Well the insemination happened.  I really do get frustrated with this whole thing.  I called into the RE office to tell them I peaked Friday morning.  I called at 8:30 am.  Do you know they didn't call me back until 5:01pm.  I also called at 4:45pm to say I hadn't gotten a call back all day.  They just said you peaked so come in tomorrow at 9:30am.  THATS IT!  Not sure what I expected but maybe a question or two about my surge length or something but no.  Whatever it's done.

I kinda have an easygoing hope this time.  It is a new donor.  They are putting me on progesterone but other than that it's unmedicated.  If it works it will be a pleasant surprise.

I am back at work now and honestly board out of my mind.  Things are so slow right now.  I know things will pick up around the end of the month and with 2 litigations I will be a little busy but they are so hurry up and wait I don't know.  We will see.

I have my RE appointment on the 17th unless Brooke reschedules it (she will be out of town) for earlier.  They also said something about a pregnancy test in office but if it is not included in what I already paid I will settle for POAS.  The progesterone is $6.00 a day and that adds up!  Can't wait to be knocked up and have the rest covered by insurance. 

Well back to faking it at work.  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment